You can now watch footage from Sunday’s (December 12) Chuck Schuldiner tribute concert which featured former DEATH members playing the second of two shows commemorating the 20th anniversary his passing.
The event took place at the Brass Mug in Tampa, Florida and featured James Murphy (guitar) and Terry Butler (bass) performing DEATH’s classic third album, “Spiritual Healing” (1990), in its entirety under the LIVING MONSTROSITY banner, while Steve DiGiorgio (bass), Bobby Koelble (guitar) and Kelly Conlon (bass) joined forces as SYMBOLIC to play songs from “Human” (1991), “Individual Thought Patterns” (1993), “Symbolic” (1995) and “The Sound Of Perseverance” (1998).
* Steve DiGiorgio (DEATH; bass on “Human”, “Individual Thought Patterns”; CONTROL DENIED – bass on “The Fragile Art Of Existence”)
* Bobby Koelble (DEATH; guitars on “Symbolic”)
* Kelly Conlon (DEATH; bass on “Symbolic”)
* Dirk Verbeuren (MEGADETH, SOILWORK – drums)
* Max Phelps (EXIST; guitars and vocals)
* Leo Lozano (SYMBOLIC; guitars and vocals)
LIVING MONSTROSITY lineup:
* James Murphy (DEATH; guitars on “Spiritual Healing”)
* Terry Butler (DEATH; bass on “Spiritual Healing”)
* Gus Rios (GRUESOME; drums)
* Matt Harvey (GRUESOME, EXHUMED; guitar, vocals)